In the case of wallet loss or damage, it is only required to restore the wallet with the original seed password and payment password on any ColdLar wallet. (It is impossible to restore the wallet if the seed password is lost or the payment password is forgotten, so please back up the seed password and keep in mind the payment password!!!) When the balance is refreshed after wallet restoration, the hardware wallet will display the balance of assets. For each coin, the system acquiescently generates only one address. If you used multiple addresses before, please manually generate Addresses 2, 3 and the subsequent ones.
Articles in this section
- It prompts that the scanned address does not match the target address when sending transactions
- How to use ColdLar wallet?
- How to transfer the assets in one ColdLar wallet to another?
- Will the assets on the wallet be lost after the “Restore ex-factory settings”?
- Are the original address and transaction records all there when the original wallet is restored on the new wallet?
- Will the assets be influenced after the loss or damage of wallet?
- How to restore the original multiple addresses after the restoration of wallet?
- How to set gesture password?
- How does the wallet store the private key?
- What if the hardware wallet cannot recognize the QR code when the balance is updated?