ColdLar cold-wallet adopts Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) mode, in which users randomly generate seed passwords and set payment passwords. The seed passwords jointly generate private keys of different coins which brings public keys that finally lead to asset addresses. The private keys are not stored in the wallet in written form, but generated via the calculation through the payment password + seed password. The wallet can work out the private key only when the payment password is input.
Articles in this section
- It prompts that the scanned address does not match the target address when sending transactions
- How to use ColdLar wallet?
- How to transfer the assets in one ColdLar wallet to another?
- Will the assets on the wallet be lost after the “Restore ex-factory settings”?
- Are the original address and transaction records all there when the original wallet is restored on the new wallet?
- Will the assets be influenced after the loss or damage of wallet?
- How to restore the original multiple addresses after the restoration of wallet?
- How to set gesture password?
- How does the wallet store the private key?
- What if the hardware wallet cannot recognize the QR code when the balance is updated?