No. ColdLar hardware wallet adopts Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) mode, in which users randomly generate seed passwords and set payment passwords. The seed passwords and payment passwords jointly generate private keys of different coins which brings public keys that finally lead to asset addresses. For example, seed password + payment password = wallet, just as 3 + 2 = 5, the result of the change by neither side of the password will be equal to 5, so the password cannot be changed.
Articles in this section
- How to treat the prompt about transfer failure?
- How to distinguish the versions of ColdLar wallet?
- What’s the difference between ColdLar wallet and other wallets?
- What about my old wallet after ColdLar launches new product?
- Can ColdLar wallet upgrade the system?
- Can the private key of ColdLar wallet be imported into other wallets?
- Can I replace the old with the new?
- What are the pixel and resolution of the wallet camera?
- Can the wallet be sent overseas?
- What’s the weight of wallet?