With special mechanism, EOS coin adopt the mode of account and is equipped with CPU, NET, and RAM resources. Even if the account is not operated, resources may change. But since the hardware of ColdLar wallet is off the network, it is unsuitable to display on the hardware wallet.
Articles in this section
- How to use ColdLar App to bind the wallet?
- How to add ERC20-Token?
- How to add address monitoring?
- How to create EOS account?
- How to add multiple addresses?
- How to receive fork coin for the assets related with ColdLar wallet?
- How to update the balance of the wallet?
- How to send transaction?
- How to use “multi-signature” transactions?
- How to check my public key?