The corresponding address remains unchanged after the restoration of wallet, but since the hardware wallet keeps no contact with network at all, the records of transaction will not be restored. But you can use ColdLar APP to monitor wallet account to view transaction records.
Articles in this section
- It prompts that the scanned address does not match the target address when sending transactions
- How to use ColdLar wallet?
- How to transfer the assets in one ColdLar wallet to another?
- Will the assets on the wallet be lost after the “Restore ex-factory settings”?
- Are the original address and transaction records all there when the original wallet is restored on the new wallet?
- Will the assets be influenced after the loss or damage of wallet?
- How to restore the original multiple addresses after the restoration of wallet?
- How to set gesture password?
- How does the wallet store the private key?
- What if the hardware wallet cannot recognize the QR code when the balance is updated?