The USDT based on Omni Layer protocol does not support, ERC20-Token USDT can be saved.
Articles in this section
- It prompts that the scanned address does not match the target address when sending transactions
- How to use ColdLar wallet?
- How to transfer the assets in one ColdLar wallet to another?
- Will the assets on the wallet be lost after the “Restore ex-factory settings”?
- Are the original address and transaction records all there when the original wallet is restored on the new wallet?
- Will the assets be influenced after the loss or damage of wallet?
- How to restore the original multiple addresses after the restoration of wallet?
- How to set gesture password?
- How does the wallet store the private key?
- What if the hardware wallet cannot recognize the QR code when the balance is updated?