ColdLar involves two parts: cold-end hardware wallet and hot-end APP. The cold-end wallet is mainly responsible for storing assets, building transaction and give digital signatures for transaction while ColdlLar App for searching the balance of address and broadcasting and sending transaction. Both adopt the communication based on QR code and NFC, which eradicates the exposure of the private key to hackers’ attacks.
Articles in this section
- How to treat the prompt about transfer failure?
- How to distinguish the versions of ColdLar wallet?
- What’s the difference between ColdLar wallet and other wallets?
- What about my old wallet after ColdLar launches new product?
- Can ColdLar wallet upgrade the system?
- Can the private key of ColdLar wallet be imported into other wallets?
- Can I replace the old with the new?
- What are the pixel and resolution of the wallet camera?
- Can the wallet be sent overseas?
- What’s the weight of wallet?