QR code capacity refers to high-density coding. The smaller the capacity, the easier to identify, and vice versa (With large capacity, QR code can accommodate up to 1,000 bytes, about dozens of times higher than ordinary barcode information capacity).
Articles in this section
- What if ColdLar APP crash?
- Where can I find the “Scan” function in ColdLar APP
- Can the account registered in the ColdLar APP be canceled?
- How to operate the function of “data backup” of ColdLar App?
- How to view transaction records?
- What’s the purpose of “filtering small amounts”?
- What is the QR code capacity?
- Can ColdLar App be used without registration?
- How to use the BCH address conversion?
- What’s the function of generating QR code?